Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.663 NIO / BRL
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, you would need at least 34,094 C$ (R$ 5,117) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 C$ in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)