Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 42.160 NIO / EUR
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 58% more expensive than in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, you would need at least 48,864 C$ (€1,159) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 C$ in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 130 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)