Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.663 NIO / BRL
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, you would need at least 34,169 C$ (R$ 5,128) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 C$ in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in La Rioja costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minna costs 2,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)