Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
WARNING! Mar del Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mar del Plata.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37478 NIO / ARS *
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 C$ in Juigalpa you would need to make just about 27,623 C$ (ARS $73,703) in Mar del Plata.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 800 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lagos costs 5,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lille costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leipzig costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)