Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021.
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 9% more expensive than in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, you would need at least 30,455 C$ in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 C$ in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)