Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021.
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 9% more expensive than in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, you would need at least 31,580 C$ in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 C$ in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$78 (about 3 hours ago)