Cost of living in Madras, India vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.46847 NIO / INR
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 13% cheaper than in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 C$ in Juigalpa you would need to make just about 27,702 C$ (₨59,133) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 5 hours ago)