Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.663 NIO / BRL
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000 C$ in Juigalpa you would need to make just about 27,680 C$ (R$ 4,154) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)