Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.033 NIO / GHS
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 23% more expensive than in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, you would need at least 35,652 C$ (GH₵5,910) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 C$ in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan de la Maguana costs RD$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)