Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 41.361 NIO / EUR
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 78% more expensive than in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, you would need at least 58,762 C$ (€1,421) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 C$ in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $85 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (about 2 hours ago)