Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.32039 NIO / JPY
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, you would need at least 60,302 C$ (¥188,214) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 C$ in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lagos costs 30,000 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $164 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)