Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22962 NIO / PKR *
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 C$ in Juigalpa you would need to make just about 24,956 C$ (₨108,686) in Faisalabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨41 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $2,287 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Munich costs €700 (about 6 hours ago)