Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 34.974 NIO / USD
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, you would need at least 33,979 C$ ($972) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 C$ in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.75 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Maputo costs 500 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (about 2 hours ago)