Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06419 NIO / XOF
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 31% more expensive than in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, you would need at least 40,497 C$ (630,885 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 C$ in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $347 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (about 3 hours ago)