Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.244 NIO / EGP
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is about the same as in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 C$ in Juigalpa you would need to make just about 33,512 C$ (E£ 14,935) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Nottingham costs £3,268 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)