Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02400 NIO / IQD
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 57% more expensive than in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, you would need at least 50,253 C$ (2,094,030 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 C$ in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)