Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Jos, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.042 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Jos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is about the same as in Jos (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 307,000 ₦ in Jos you would need to make just about 295,188 ₦ (ARS $48,856) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zagreb costs 190,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)