Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Jos, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 84.583 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Jos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Jos (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 418,904 ₦ (R$ 4,953) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 311,000 ₦ in Jos.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Izhevsk costs руб 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Neuquén costs ARS $1,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,799 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)