Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom vs Jos, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 473.943 NGN / GBP
Do you live in Jos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 108% more expensive than in Jos (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 562,516 ₦ (£1,187) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 270,000 ₦ in Jos.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Oran costs 180 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 3 hours ago)