Cost of living in Salalah, Oman vs Johannesburg, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 37.405 ZAR / OMR
Do you live in Johannesburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 70% more expensive than in Johannesburg (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 71,460 (﷼ 1,910) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 42,000 in Johannesburg.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 5.40 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 3 hours ago)