Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Johannesburg, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,260 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 17.014 ZAR / USD
Do you live in Johannesburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 169% more expensive than in Johannesburg (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 123,663 ($7,268) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 46,000 in Johannesburg.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$24,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 30 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)