Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Johannesburg, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,164 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.432 ZAR / ILS
Do you live in Johannesburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 61% more expensive than in Johannesburg (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 45,220 (13,177 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)