Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Johannesburg, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,057 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.643 ZAR / ILS
Do you live in Johannesburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 73% more expensive than in Johannesburg (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 44,856 (12,313 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)