Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Johannesburg, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.015 ZAR / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,346 prices entered by 281 different people.
Do you live in Johannesburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 95% more expensive than in Johannesburg (South Africa)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)