Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Johannesburg, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 33%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13390 ZAR / RSD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,932 prices entered by 243 different people.
Do you live in Johannesburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 40% cheaper than in Johannesburg (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 44,000 in Johannesburg you would need to make just about R 26,228 (195,874 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)