Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Johannesburg, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,060 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13833 ZAR / RSD
Do you live in Johannesburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 17% cheaper than in Johannesburg (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 25,000 in Johannesburg you would need to make just about R 20,865 (150,841 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)