Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Johannesburg, South Africa
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,911 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12448 ZAR / RSD
Do you live in Johannesburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 18% cheaper than in Johannesburg (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 12,500 in Johannesburg you would need to make just about R 10,229 (82,174 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)