Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Johannesburg, South Africa
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14089 ZAR / RSD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,446 prices entered by 316 different people.
Do you live in Johannesburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 5% cheaper than in Johannesburg (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 12,500 in Johannesburg you would need to make just about R 11,866 (84,221 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨20,330 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩7,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.75 (about 2 hours ago)