Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Johannesburg, South Africa
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,872 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12448 ZAR / RSD
Do you live in Johannesburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 17% cheaper than in Johannesburg (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 12,500 in Johannesburg you would need to make just about R 10,379 (83,379 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.87 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £35 (about 2 hours ago)