Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Johannesburg, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,516 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11661 ZAR / RSD
Do you live in Johannesburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 23% cheaper than in Johannesburg (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 12,500 in Johannesburg you would need to make just about R 9,649 (82,743 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (42 minutes ago)