Cost of living comparison between Doha, Qatar and Johannesburg, South Africa
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.823 ZAR / QAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,543 prices entered by 341 different people.
Do you live in Johannesburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 173% more expensive than in Johannesburg (South Africa)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)