Cost of living comparison between Doha, Qatar and Johannesburg, South Africa
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.897 ZAR / QAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,483 prices entered by 358 different people.
Do you live in Johannesburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 183% more expensive than in Johannesburg (South Africa)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 25 MT (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,425 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)