Cost of living comparison between Doha, Qatar and Johannesburg, South Africa
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.774 ZAR / QAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,567 prices entered by 353 different people.
Do you live in Johannesburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 174% more expensive than in Johannesburg (South Africa)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oporto costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 90₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 元7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)