Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Johannesburg, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00541 ZAR / TZS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,396 prices entered by 299 different people.
Do you live in Johannesburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is about the same as in Johannesburg (South Africa)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)