Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Jinzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,445 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.459 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Jinzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 63% more expensive than in Jinzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,129 (Dinar 2,762) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Jinzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)