Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Jinzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.654 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Jinzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 66% more expensive than in Jinzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,553 (Dinar 2,751) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Jinzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 63 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)