Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Jinzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.779 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Jinzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 116% more expensive than in Jinzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 45,374元 (Dinar 4,640) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000元 in Jinzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)