Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Jinzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 951 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.962 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Jinzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 151% more expensive than in Jinzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元95,395 (AU$19,226) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元38,000 in Jinzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)