Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Jinzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 991 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.946 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Jinzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 151% more expensive than in Jinzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元95,296 (AU$19,266) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元38,000 in Jinzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (34 minutes ago)