Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Jinzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 846 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.000 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Jinzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 140% more expensive than in Jinzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 71,880元 (AU$14,375) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000元 in Jinzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (39 minutes ago)