Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Jinan, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,793 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.661 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Jinan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Jinan (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,845 (RM3,520) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,800 in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)