Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Jinan, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 884 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.938 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Jinan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 91% more expensive than in Jinan (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,600 (€1,587) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,600 in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)