Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia vs Jhansi, India
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.991 INR / SAR
Do you live in Jhansi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Jhansi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨328,273 (﷼ 17,286) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨260,000 in Jhansi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)