Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Jerusalem, Israel
|Personal Care||- 40%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 531 prices entered by 60 different people.
Do you live in Jerusalem? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 9% cheaper than in Jerusalem (Israel)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)