Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Jerusalem, Israel
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 570 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Jerusalem? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 12% cheaper than in Jerusalem (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 ₪ in Jerusalem you would need to make just about 14,031 ₪ in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)