Cost of living comparison between Madrid, Spain and Jerusalem, Israel
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,764 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.213 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Jerusalem? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Jerusalem (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 ₪ in Jerusalem you would need to make just about 15,512 ₪ (€3,682) in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 600 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mar del Plata costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)