Cost of living comparison between Madrid, Spain and Jerusalem, Israel
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,757 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.337 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Jerusalem? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Jerusalem (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 ₪ in Jerusalem you would need to make just about 15,755 ₪ (€3,633) in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $762 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sofia costs 56 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)