Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Jerusalem, Israel
|Personal Care||- 38%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.059 ILS / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,969 prices entered by 453 different people.
Do you live in Jerusalem? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Jerusalem (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 ₪ in Jerusalem you would need to make just about 9,924 ₪ (€2,445) in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (30 minutes ago)