Cost of living comparison between Madrid, Spain and Jerusalem, Israel
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,822 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.225 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Jerusalem? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Jerusalem (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 ₪ in Jerusalem you would need to make just about 10,537 ₪ (€2,494) in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Temuco costs CH$3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tarragona costs €168 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,830 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.40TL (about 1 hour ago)