Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Jerusalem, Israel
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,021 prices entered by 453 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.875 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Jerusalem? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Jerusalem (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 ₪ in Jerusalem you would need to make just about 9,503 ₪ (€2,452) in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)