Cost of living comparison between Madrid, Spain and Jerusalem, Israel
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.225 ILS / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,772 prices entered by 372 different people.
Do you live in Jerusalem? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Jerusalem (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 ₪ in Jerusalem you would need to make just about 15,697 ₪ (€3,715) in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,350,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $43,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 500,000 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vilnius costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)