Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Jerusalem, Israel
|Personal Care||- 31%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.948 ILS / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,152 prices entered by 449 different people.
Do you live in Jerusalem? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Jerusalem (Israel)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)