Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Jakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.955 IDR / MNT
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 34% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 53,500,000 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 35,161,152 (7,096,655 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 176 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in David costs 10 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $10,165 (44 minutes ago)