Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Jakarta, Indonesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,596 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.470 IDR / COP
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 58,593,750 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 44,533,093 (COL$9,962,551) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Odessa costs 899,654₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,307 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 24 (about 2 hours ago)