Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Jakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,254 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.848 IDR / COP
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 67,100,000 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 56,712,152 (COL$11,697,533) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)