Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Jakarta, Indonesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,655 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.557 IDR / COP
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 58,593,750 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 45,296,048 (COL$9,940,003) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palma de Mallorca costs €0.08 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Graz costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)