Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Jakarta, Indonesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,673 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.251 IDR / COP
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 39,062,500 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 28,783,320 (COL$6,770,452) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Dundee costs £2,365 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨1,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tbilisi costs 1,850 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Moscow costs руб 11,930 (about 2 hours ago)