Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Jakarta, Indonesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,613 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.500 IDR / COP
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 48,828,125 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 37,958,088 (COL$8,435,781) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kecskemét costs 22 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $408 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Tabuk costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niamey costs 180,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)