Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Jakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.599 IDR / COP
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 39,062,500 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 31,438,400 (COL$6,835,327) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (about 1 hour ago)