Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Jakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 307%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,587 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.919 IDR / AOA
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 314% more expensive than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 161,539,334 (1,996,313 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 39,062,500 in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)