Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Jakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,527 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.633 IDR / AOA
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 299% more expensive than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 265,457,441 (3,292,155 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 66,500,000 in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)