Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Jakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,646 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.814 IDR / AOA
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 313% more expensive than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 201,421,090 (2,492,392 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 48,828,125 in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)