Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Jakarta, Indonesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,957 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.407 IDR / AOA
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 306% more expensive than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 238,145,110 (2,999,062 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 58,593,750 in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $813 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 300 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fujairah costs Dirham 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malang costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)