Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Jakarta, Indonesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,977 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.242 IDR / AOA
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 307% more expensive than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 198,764,811 (2,477,064 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 48,828,125 in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 188 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nairobi costs Shilling3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Moscow costs руб 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U0.93 (about 1 hour ago)