Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Jakarta, Indonesia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,909 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.632 IDR / AOA
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 252% more expensive than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 171,815,064 (2,157,612 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 48,828,125 in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 182 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 350 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (about 2 hours ago)