Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 32% more expensive than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
Are you moving to Ljubljana? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Ljubljana of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bauru costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 17 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Osasco costs R$ 13 (about 5 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Provo, Utah costs $1,200 (about 5 hours ago)