Cost of living comparison between Homyel, Belarus and Jakarta, Indonesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,600 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.699 IDR / BYR
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 46% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 39,062,500 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 20,918,480 (29,941,389 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $23 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 920 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osnabrück costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)