Cost of living comparison between Homyel, Belarus and Jakarta, Indonesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,629 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.653 IDR / BYR
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 49% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 58,593,750 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 29,911,983 (45,807,229 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hargeysa costs 39 S (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩30,000,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b1.00 (about 4 hours ago)