Cost of living comparison between Homyel, Belarus and Jakarta, Indonesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,691 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.675 IDR / BYR
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 48% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 39,062,500 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 20,364,859 (30,166,075 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Lyon costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)