Cost of living comparison between Homyel, Belarus and Jakarta, Indonesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,609 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.660 IDR / BYR
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 49% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 58,593,750 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 30,127,528 (45,676,116 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lucknow costs ₨1,555 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)