Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Jakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,315 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 IDR / BYR
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 48% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 48,828,125 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 25,631,937 (38,536,451 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)