Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs Jakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 1960.159 IDR / CNY
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 28% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 54,100,000 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 38,745,455 (19,766元) in Guiyang.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 309 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jakarta costs Rp 109,228 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 3 hours ago)