Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Jakarta, Indonesia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,173 prices entered by 692 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 3469.640 IDR / PLN
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 169% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 213% more expensive than in Bucharest
- Cost of living in New York is 4% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 5% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 39,062,500 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 29,047,980 (8,372 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmir costs 10TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,034 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 105 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in New York City costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)