Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Jakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3768.427 IDR / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,704 prices entered by 260 different people.
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)