Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Jakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3408.020 IDR / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,762 prices entered by 242 different people.
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)