Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 535 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.838 INR / NAD
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 63% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,753 (24,957 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Paulo costs R$ 8 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 249,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$128 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Prishtina costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)