Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,354 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.330 INR / PLN
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 66% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,459 (6,790 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)