Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.695 INR / MXN
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 44% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,952 (Mex$ 28,402) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,980 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 196元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Iloilo costs Php480 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hobart costs AU$600 (about 4 hours ago)