Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 506 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 78.607 INR / EUR
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,455 (€1,571) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Istanbul costs 14TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $27,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 3 hours ago)