Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 353 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.522 INR / SEK
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 151% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,320 (23,042 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.26 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agadir costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint Helier costs £1.20 (about 3 hours ago)