Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 858 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.192 INR / TND
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 18% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,134 (3,221 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mumbai costs ₨30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oporto costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Aberdeen costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)