Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.803 INR / MXN
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,656 (Mex$ 24,098) in Torreón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zagreb costs 190,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)