Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Jaipur, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00169 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Jaipur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Jaipur you would need to make just about ₨59,005 (﷼ 34,977,891) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Río Cuarto costs ARS $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 119 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kingston costs J$148 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (about 3 hours ago)