Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 510 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00745 INR / UZS
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 10% cheaper than in Jaipur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Jaipur you would need to make just about ₨68,534 (9,195,286 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Greater Sudbury costs C$700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $630 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $27,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 50 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Sacramento, California costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)