Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00746 INR / UZS
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 12% cheaper than in Jaipur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Jaipur you would need to make just about ₨67,851 (9,089,370 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $5,452 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)